[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » ICE » Admin » Mod/Admin (Applying for either)
Mod/Admin
DeaDate: Monday, 2013-06-03, 11:03 AM | Message # 1
Private
Group: Users
Name is Deamon500 I use to be a mod on another server until some false accusations came up and kept getting blamed for stuff I didn't do with also the fact that the owner of the server did not like me one bit. If you put me as a mod/Admin on your server I will switch servers and start donating more than I did to the other server along with giving helpful advice on plugins you might want to have. Keep in mind I spent almost $500 United States dollars on the one server. So if you put me as a mod/admin you will be benefiting a lot from me. I will make sure that everyone follows the rules according to what you have set.

WilliamwilliamdDate: Thursday, 2013-07-11, 9:24 AM | Message # 2
Private
Hi I want of be and mod or admin so I can help expand the server and help make it bigger and I am doing YouTube and making a server so I can tell all people on my server to hop on wink

tgislegendDate: Monday, 2013-07-15, 9:13 PM | Message # 3
Private
In game name: tgislegend

Skype name:Thomas.graham8775

Have you been a Moderator Before:I have been a moderator before on a faction server which used to have 20 permanent members on so i know what i am doing.

During what time of the week & day can you come online:I will be able to come on the server from 4pm-9pm on weekdays and 2pm-9pm on weekends.

What is a Moderator's job:A moderators job is to look after the server and stop people from breaking the rules for example advertising other servers or defaming(For those who do not know defaming is when someone makes a false accusation about you like for example you hack). Also a moderator has got to make sure that they are always respectful to other players and that they do not use their commands their advantage,and also try to answer everyones questions the best they can and to also remind people of the rules if they make a offence.

Why do you deserve moderator:I deserve moderator as i have been a moderator before i also know most of the players and i am close friends with minecraft188199 and i am also friends with Richerdjosh. I can also help with the plugins and what not as i had my own server for 1 year and half which had 100 members on a day.I can also help enforce the rules of the server and i am easy to get on with.

Thank you for reading.

Message edited by tgislegend - Monday, 2013-07-15, 9:39 PM

Forum » ICE » Admin » Mod/Admin (Applying for either)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: