[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Page 1 of 11
Forum » ICE » Admin » *****EVERYONE READ******
*****EVERYONE READ******
JakeyyyyDate: Sunday, 2012-04-22, 10:43 AM | Message # 1
Private
Group: Users
Guys this thread has got like 32 post well 33 now but srs his not gunna give everyone admin soem people just put on ice tags and then there in. Ima Make a application u need to fill out to be in ice.

FaideeDate: Monday, 2012-04-23, 9:57 AM | Message # 2
Private
You're going to make one ? We already have one , made by me. and it's also a close admin application. We also need to talk about what you did yesterday, and what you have been doing on Teamspeak . I have taken this into my own hands, and we really need to talk about you Jake. You are a 11 year old, trying to run a clan. That isn't your's. Making this thread means nothing, you are just trying to get admin. and everyone knows it. If you want to actually help , make a useful thread. I am hating on you right now, because you made your own group, higher than KING?! On teamspeak, I am thinking about even having you put as trial, due to you DEMOTING me , with the group you made... This is getting out of hand.

UNXPECTDDate: Tuesday, 2012-07-10, 9:34 AM | Message # 3
Private
I don't need it coz king knows I'm in coz I've been in for over a year and the site has changed so i don't really need it boys

Forum » ICE » Admin » *****EVERYONE READ******
Page 1 of 11
Search: