[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Page 1 of 11
Forum » ICE » Admin » Faidee is being a bad admin. (i got temp banned 2 times today because hes being an asshole)
Faidee is being a bad admin.
IMSighTsDate: Thursday, 2012-04-19, 5:30 PM | Message # 1
Private
Group: Users
so today in the afternoon i was playing deathrun and i accidentally insulted faidee i swear it was an accident. srait after that i got kicked and temp banend so i had to go play zombies. then a few minutes ago i was scrolling with my deagle on deathrun and there was like 3 people saying stop scrolling ect. faidee tells me to stop and tho i respect the admins decision i don't have to do that there is no rule sayign i cant do it. the game let me? i go into controls and sec mouse wheel down as attack. faidee kicks me and temp bans me AGAIN i just ana play the game. theres no rule against what i did. and anyway i read his application for admin and he said he wont go crazy over people swearing a bit. i accidentally called him a preb i actually meant to say Faidee not preb but is just one of those times.... so he kicked me. seriosuly 2 temp bans in one day i was so pissed off the second time he did it. this goes against everythign he said in his applications and he's overall just being a bad admin. him kicking me for nothing is counted as abusing admin and i would like it if somebdy did something about this. Thank you.

-IMSighTs

Always In My SighTs

FaideeDate: Thursday, 2012-04-19, 5:55 PM | Message # 2
Private
Group: Users
Just calling me a preb, wasn't the only thing, you were cussing and stuff : L I honestly, don't mind swearing. but where it comes to a point, that one is so frustrated and angry, it disturbs the other players, then it's a kick. I also didn't know, on deathrun. A kick, is a ban. That's what made me a little sad for tempbanning him. And also , the scrolling part. It's a advantage to you, even more against the activator, as he can't do anything, and you're not even trying by clicking. Anyway, I am honestly, sorry . But it's the rules, you can't abuse admin. And for the second thing, you were also abusing me. Telling me to fuck off and check the rules. That was also another decision for kicking. Sorry , man. Hope we can be good after this.

Forum » ICE » Admin » Faidee is being a bad admin. (i got temp banned 2 times today because hes being an asshole)
Page 1 of 11
Search: