[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » ICE » Admin » MOD Application - ElectroCreeper23 (MOD Application - ElectroCreeper23)
MOD Application - ElectroCreeper23
ElectroCreeper23Date: Monday, 2013-12-23, 9:41 AM | Message # 1
Private
Group: Users
Hey King,

I have been wanting to become a mod for sometime now and I will be completely honest with you, this will be the first time I become an admin but hey, everyone starts somewhere right? This means I don't have much experience of being a Moderator than someone like TomassHeadson.

I play quite a few games these include: Team Fortress 2, Minecraft, League of Legends, DC Universe Online, Planet Side 2 and I love playing Garry's Mod as well :D

I Really like this server and I try to connect to it even when I don't have PC ( Vacation ) I do this by connecting to minechat.

I Realise What Is The Duty of a MOD and Will Do The Best To Be a Good Role Model To Newcomers To This Server. 

This server is one of my favourite raiding servers since I started playing Minecraft ( 1 Year Ago ) and I really do hope you approve of  this application.. HOPE TO HEAR FROM YOU SOON.

Thanks,
- ElectroCreeper23 (Sidd)

Forum » ICE » Admin » MOD Application - ElectroCreeper23 (MOD Application - ElectroCreeper23)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: