[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Page 1 of 11
Forum » ICE » Admin » Mod/Admin Application (I don't mind which one :P)
Mod/Admin Application
Brayden0123Date: Tuesday, 2013-11-26, 12:13 PM | Message # 1
Private
Group: Users
Hey! My Name is Tomass, (TomassHeadson In game) 
I used to play on here as Brayden0123, but as that was never my account I got a new one and it's all mine :D. At the moment I'm 13 years old, and living in Australia. I mostly play Minecraft, but I like Car games (I don't even know why) and first person shooters. I have a mic, pretty good I reckon, it's with a headset. I don't have TeamSpeak, I'm happy to get it If it's needed though. Active player? I almost came on every day when the server was up, and when it was down I had a fucking rage attack :P 
Ummm I've been in 2 clans I think, This one and another server called Stormcraft.clan on which I became an admin in a matter of about 6 weeks. *cough cough...trusty reliable tomass...cough cough* 
I'd like to join this server because I was with it before it was temporarily closed, played very frequently and put a lot of time into the tasks I was ever given, I also was given leadership of a former donators faction, which made me feel quite proud and welcomed. Recruited by PlanetMinecraft! Well that's how I found IceGaming in the first place, and have checked this website since.
I've been playing on other servers for a while now, given mod on one and then Admin on another, not to mention co-owner of a friends mini-games server, I like the role of being a leader and playing fair, I think it's a key element in all games. Since I've heard more about applying for positions on  IceGaming, I've left the clan server I was admin on, and are still currently mod and co-owner of two other MineCraft Servers. 
Thanks so much, I'd love to be either mod or admin, I don't mind!
-TomassHeadson...Brayden wink

BkDate: Friday, 2013-11-29, 8:50 AM | Message # 2
Private
Group: Users
Hey My Name Is Brenden, Im going for a Admin/Mod Position (IGN burgerking03) I'm 14 Years Old And I'm living in America. I play minecraft a lot. I really don't do teamspeak but I do a lot of play a lot of minecraft and love making other players happy. I have been admin on 4 Servers Not anymore they have all shut down. and mod on 3 servers. Weird Right? Lol. But anyways im funny and outgoing I help people out all the time on servers. I would like to be a mod because I see faith and hope In this server. And the community's nice. 

Well thanks for reading!
-Brenden biggrin

Forum » ICE » Admin » Mod/Admin Application (I don't mind which one :P)
Page 1 of 11
Search: