[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Page 1 of 11
Forum » ICE » Admin » Admin Application For Kool_Kid1 (I would like to be an admin for this server please)
Admin Application For Kool_Kid1
Kool_Kid1Date: Tuesday, 2013-09-24, 2:07 PM | Message # 1
Private
Group: Users
Hi there,
My username is Kool_Kid1 and I am only 12 years old. Although I am 12 years of age, people don't add me to their staff because of this, but I have the same amount of skill as you guys pretty much. I am a hard worker and at the moment I can't play most of the time, but as the holidays at approaching, I will be on my computer for hours on end. My main goal to this community is to maintain the server and keep everyone happy. If you add me as an Admin I will be helping to the best of my abilities to make this server and epic chance for people to make friends and have fun. The second thing that I will focus on is to help the staff with building a new spawn (if needed) or statues (also if needed). My friends and I are working on our own server as well and I am the only Admin on there. I understand how to use WorldEdit and Permissions, I understand how to do all of these sort of commands and I know how I can change the server...
I am in my last week of school right now, but I am going to try my hardest to be on this server as much as possible. I also have a strict banning process that I follow;

Banning Process For Spamming:
I have been on plenty of server with spammers and I just can't do anything about it. So this is how I will ban those spammers,
1. Mute them for 5 minutes(if said in chat more than 3 times)
2. Mute them for 10 minutes(if said more than 3 times)
3. Kick them. Reason: Spamming
4. Tempban for 12 hours
5. Tempban for 1 day
6. Permban (I will send photographic proof to other staff members higher than me so they can choose when to unban them)

Banning Process For Hacks:
Some people these days ruin the fun of playing minecraft with other people when hacking, so I have come up with a banning system for Hackers,
1. Kick them. Reason: Hacks. Please get rid of them.
2. Tempban for 1 hour
3. Tempban for 12 hours
4. Tempban for 24 hours
5. Tempban for 48 hours
6. PermbanĀ (I will send photographic proof to other staff members higher than me so they can choose when to unban them)

If you have any questions don't hesitate to tell me in-game or if you have any problems with my banning system.
Thanks
--Kool

Forum » ICE » Admin » Admin Application For Kool_Kid1 (I would like to be an admin for this server please)
Page 1 of 11
Search: