[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » ICE » Admin » Applying for mod :D [Osakasun] (Osakasun's mod app)
Applying for mod :D [Osakasun]
OsakasunDate: Saturday, 2013-09-21, 2:29 PM | Message # 1
Private
Group: Users
IGN: Osakasun

Nameun : John

Games i play: Minecraft [ Ice-Raid ], LOL [ League of legends ], Smite, Dota 2, HON, Black ops 2 [Ps3,Xbox360] TF2 [ Team fortress 2 ]

How often do you play: I would have to say around 12 hours a day or more. I'm fairly active. [ More than all your other admins <3 ]

Why do you want to be an Mod: I want to be mod because people on the server become really naughty and spam the server way too much, since I'm active I can ban people if they're hacking like before but I couldn't ban them and I wouldn't mind helping a lot of other people and ban le hackers.
I honestly want mod because I like to be accepted on the server but people have a lot of negative things about me saying I hack and stuff but if I get mod I would get some respect so which i can respect them back smile like all the friends I got. I can't go on Tuesdays and Thursdays because my dad is very strict but I would useually stay up until 1 am in the morning biggrin Thank you for reading my mod application I'm not expecting to be mod but if so thank you very much <3 your sincerely your one favorite player [ OSAKASUN ]

How did you find out about applying for the Server: 
I found out were to apply from king the owner biggrin because I always ask him for mod xP

anyways thank you for reading my application I hope I get accepted it will be good if I was mod because you have hardly any staff and if you do they are hardly on, I don't think I can change the server because it's already good on how it is but I can give some idea's to the server biggrin

Forum » ICE » Admin » Applying for mod :D [Osakasun] (Osakasun's mod app)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: