[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » ICE » Admin » sjbgod96 t-mod application
sjbgod96 t-mod application
Sjbgod96Date: Sunday, 2013-07-28, 3:43 AM | Message # 1
Private
Group: Users
My In-game name : SjbGOD96

I currently have been on this server for over 2 weeks.

In my opinion, I think i'm very helpful and help as many people as I possibly can, And I think i'm an accepted member to the community, People enjoy talking to me I have some enemies but i'll have to get over that.

As you can tell, My grammar is pretty amazing. I like to make sure I have a good grammar so people can see what I am typing. Also, I am over the age of 18 (2/20/93).

I do not cheat/antagonize other players, I do not make rude remarks towards other players. I treat other people as I would want to be treated.

I have Skype, I am on it daily. If you ever need me i'll be on from 3:15PM to about 10:30-11:00PM

I am in the Eastern Standard Timezone.

I am 18 years of age born (2/20/1993)

In all honesty, I'm very familiar with Minecraft I've been playing for a while now since January 15th, 2012, A few days after the 1.1 release.

I'll be able to play on the server Monday-Friday 3:15PM - 10:30-11:00PM Saturday-Sunday 10:00AM-3:00AM (NoLife)

I want to become part of the ICE team because, I feel I could make a change on this server, I could get tons of new players and help anyone who would needed to be helped, If I became part of the team I would help whoever needs help. Over the few days of me being on this server I've helped countless of people. I love this server it's my all time favorite server to play on! If I would ever become a T-mod I would be on my best behavior and assist players and staff. I believe I should become a moderator because I enjoy helping people out, and I always am answering questions whenever they pop up, in Minecraft. I also notice that there are many times when I am on the server that no administrators or moderators are on. If you happen to be looking for me in game I will most likely be found helping someone out or just hanging around with another player. I try to be friendly to every player, and try not to become enemies with anyone, I only know of one player in the server who dislikes me, for reasons I am yet to discover. I have quite a lot of experience in the moderation field. Also, I have noticed there have been many promotions and demotions in a short period of time, I would like to become T-mod so I can ensure King367 will have a staff member that actively plays the server daily and is a helpful person to the community. Well, I have many reasons why I'm interested in becoming a Trial Mod. One of the reasons of which I want to become a Trial Mod is the capability to help the server community much more often as I'm active. Another reason of why I want to become a Trial Mod is to give my self a leverage to renound my reputation around the server so people would respect me/the server better.I wanted to say this because first of all, I would be capable of getting more respect around the server and I basically want to answer people's question so in the future, they can take the same/similar path as I did and help when they're ready to. My next reason of my interests in becoming a Trial Mod is my commitment and word. My personality is a honest man by his words and sometimes strict because some players can get on my nerves. I want to have a chance to try out new positions in ICEGaming and here's my chance to do it, a Trial Mod. Taking a quote that "A river cuts through rock, not because of its power, but because of its persistence." If yet I do not get accepted into the staff team, by my own word it will not stop me of helping new players that join ICEGaming every single day. You should choose me over other candidates because I have the aptitude, commitment, motivation, and personal traits to help the staff team run more smoothly and allow me to prove my self worthy. Choosing me as a Trial Mod I will be willing to do a lot of things for the staff team such as: forum work to help players, warning players that rule break on the server, and use the chat to answer people's questions. I want to do many things for the server but I just don't have some of the equipment/advantages (power) to do so. What makes me unique from the other applying applicants is because I follow the server rules and follow the staff guidelines word by word, being lenient when needed, strict when needed. I want to strive for the best possibilities that the server can get out of as my time working for the staff team. Some other following reasons why I am unique and should be accepted into the staff team is because I have the experience working with the players on on the server. This let me learn that I am capable of handling them and teaching them to follow the rules.

I do have Skype and I do have a mic, I will give my Skype to King367.. I'm on Skype as soon as I get home from school.

-SjbGOD96

Forum » ICE » Admin » sjbgod96 t-mod application
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: