[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » Gaming » Minecraft » Moderator Application (Application)
Moderator Application
NinjarzDate: Monday, 2013-06-24, 1:38 PM | Message # 1
Private
Group: Users
Hi!
My name is Finn or Ninjarz and I would like to apply for the position of moderator. 
I'm 14 years old and I'm from Melbourne, Victoria. I've had experience moderating previous servers. I was an admin on StormOfBlocks.co.uk (ip play.stormofblocks.co.uk), you can speak to the owner if you would like proof. That server was averaging around 100 players each day. I believe I can bring many players from around the globe to your server and I believe that your server has big potential. It could average anywhere from 20 players a day to 1000. But of course you need the right team to moderate that many people and that's why I'm applying. You see, I am intelligent and I don't fall for the scams and etc. that other players like to pull off. I like to enforce rules and enjoy having a happy, exciting and interesting community on a minecraft server. I think that I am the right guy for the job due to my experience, my striving force for excellence and my happy nature. I hope you take this application into serious consideration. Thank you.
-Finn/Ninja smile

Added (2013-06-24, 1:38 PM)
---------------------------------------------
Hello, 
Will I get a reply? 
Thanks

Forum » Gaming » Minecraft » Moderator Application (Application)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: