Forum » Gaming » Minecraft » Mr_partys101 mod app
Mr_partys101 mod app
Mr_party101Date: Tuesday, 2013-09-24, 12:53 PM | Message # 1
Private
Group: Users
My Ing: Mr_party101

I do have skype.

1. Why do you want to be a Moderator?
Aight, first, here's WHY I'd like to be a mod: I've always liked solving conflicts in multiplayer games, be it on minecraft or others. However, I've rarely gotten the chance to actually enforce rules or help out officially. The /ban and /kick commands will help me fufill this. And ice is definately a server I'll be spending a lot of time on, so why not try and be mod here?

2. What do you think it takes to be a good Moderator?
A good moderator must know how to properly use commands, and when to use them.
If a player breaks a minor rule, a mod shouldn't instantly /ban or /tempban them. They should first warn them with a kick, and only ban if they ignore the warn.They must also not abuse their powers: Using /god to do stuff for friends is NOT proper use of commands.
They also have to be above 13 (I am, don't worry) but no one on this server seems to acknowledge that rule when posting mod apps. :L

3. Have you played at least 5 hours?
Yeah, I've played around 10 hours total, last time I checked. Which, for me, is a lot, since I'm usually only allowed on computer for about an hour a day.

4. Tell us a little bit about yourself, your gameplay and what you think of the server.
I've been mod/op/admin/etc a few times on other servers, be them classic or premium, but very few had as nice a community or were as fun to play on as ice is  As an added note, I've burned about 3k helping out newbies to the server. Lol. I'm so gullible.

Thankyou i hope i get accepted.

Forum » Gaming » Minecraft » Mr_partys101 mod app
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: