[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » Ban » Report someone » BAN JARRAD_411 (this faggot was annoying the shit out of me on deathrun)
BAN JARRAD_411
IMSighTsDate: Wednesday, 2012-06-20, 6:54 PM | Message # 1
Private
Group: Users
i was on deathrun today playing when this kid comes on and starts insulting the SHIT out of me just cuz he seems to be better than me.
I want this dick head banned. King you did say u'd make me admin if i got new key so im practically a admin right now and this kid is pretty much abusing and admin. He spent basically his whole time annoying/insulting me he even said shit like "oh your 14 lol" as if being 14 was a bad thing and every1 my age is childish or something. then he started saying shit like "i thought cod was ma15+" This guy needs to be banned. I'm fucking sick of shit heads like this and i really don't wana play the deathrun server with people like this running around annoying people. He also spent most of his time saying i'm bad at the game and stuff like i'm retarded etc. and i'm the worst player ever blah blah blah. I'm having 1 of those days where u do really bad in cod so that basically why he started that stuff. If he isn't banned i'll jus leave every time he joins cuz i can't stand him. PLEASE do something about this guy. He thinks he's better then everyone and will probably do this stuff to other people aswell.

Always In My SighTs

Message edited by IMSighTs - Wednesday, 2012-06-20, 6:55 PM

UNXPECTDDate: Monday, 2012-07-09, 9:52 AM | Message # 2
Private
Group: Users
hey its me unexpected if he's on and ur on an I'm on ill back you up bro i got ur back

Forum » Ban » Report someone » BAN JARRAD_411 (this faggot was annoying the shit out of me on deathrun)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: