[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » Ban » Report someone » Report of |ICE|KickAss (KickAss abuse of admin powers)
Report of |ICE|KickAss
KatNmau5Date: Monday, 2012-06-11, 6:13 AM | Message # 1
Private
Group: Users
Admin KickAss has been abusing admin power a lot lately. Today he kicked me from deathrun for telling him to stop respawning himself. Before that he warned me for not telling him how to lag bind. King I really think he should be kicked from ICE clan AND banned from deathrun. He is abusive and is not using admin powers to benefit the players of Deathrun.

EddieDate: Monday, 2012-06-11, 6:25 AM | Message # 2
Private
Kat Im Sick of the abuse u have towards me when i respawn i respawn everyone so its fair and i was respawning a newbie who didnt know how to play i was trying to teach him and when i asked you for the lag bind you said "no fuck off cunt" which is highly inappropriate i warned you and you kept goin with the abuse so i warned you again and you got an auto kick and when its only me and 1 other person yea i might have some fun with them they ask me to bounce them i bounce them only if they ask and only if everyone wants it so either learn some respect or go play somewhere else

KatNmau5Date: Monday, 2012-06-11, 6:38 AM | Message # 3
Private
KickAss I never said "fuck off cunt" I said "its a secret", then you couldn't take no for an answer and you warned me 4 times at once for not telling you the bind secret... Also on the map ruin you were respawning yourself 2000 times. Then you kicked me from the map for just saying "Hey KickAss I reported you" the reason for kicking wasnt even valid. Btw you kicked me not auto kick... King knows about your abuse of admin powers and there are other people besides myself complaining about you. "Aaron" had complained this morning because you kicked him for no reason

EddieDate: Monday, 2012-06-11, 8:44 AM | Message # 4
Private
first of all aaron abuses everyone whenever hes on and so do you second i was doing respawn glitch and i had no idea that it had been banned third silent abused his admin for kicking me for "Silents Decision" and someone else who was on screenshotted the chat and silent said kat want me to permban him next time he comes on? So dont get cocky with me you liar you did swear at me and you constantly are an ass to everyone

Forum » Ban » Report someone » Report of |ICE|KickAss (KickAss abuse of admin powers)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: