[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » ICE » Announcements » CG Team (App's For CG Team)
CG Team
FaideeDate: Monday, 2012-04-23, 10:14 AM | Message # 1
Private
Group: Users
Well, me and Xport , have decided, with king's approval, to make a CG team. This team, will contain the best players in ICE : Me (Ofcourse xD) , Xport , BEGGING That CHRONOS Will join ( i will type a appology letter, because I am sorry for what I did ) . And some other members, that are wanting to join. We are looking for the best, because honestly, no offence to ICE , we need to pick up our game, I will hopefully not abandon this team , but i will try to also make another CG team (A fun team) just so the people, that really want to play, and actually want to play CG , but we didn't accept, due to full team. But, me and Xport, are going to need everyone's support.

Appology to Chronos..

Chronos, I am actually sorry man , I know you don't like me , but if we are going to setup a succesful CG team, we are going to need some of the best, you're probably the best scope in ICE and I know i was stupid to 1v5 -.- but i was bored : L but I hope you don't hate on me , and I hope you will join our team , and get some other's that are good , to join. Thank's biggrin

Forum » ICE » Announcements » CG Team (App's For CG Team)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: